Our team isn't just the faces and biographies you read below. It's also the peerless group of subcontractors we are fortunate to work with and want to work with us. Together, we work tirelessly to create your ultimate abode.
James Wallace is no stranger to Sumner County or Middle Tennessee. Having lived in the area for over 30 years, he has worked and built relationships within the community of Gallatin that have made his services as a builder well known. As a contractor with a college degree in architecture, James Wallace is capable of designing, drawing, and revising your house plans to create “truly custom” renovations and new construction.
* College degree in architecture
* Licensed and insured general contractor
* 30 years’ experience in the construction industry
Jordan Wallace has always called Sumner County "home" except when he studied structural engineering at Tennessee Tech in Cookeville where he received his Bachelor of Science in Engineering. From 2006 to 2012, he worked for Structural Design Group where he designed hospitals and other large buildings across the country. Jordan came to work at Wallace Custom Builders in 2012.
* Received his Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in Structural Engineering
* Became licensed Professional Engineer in 2012
* 17 years’ experience in construction and structural design
Chris Loftis has been with Wallace Custom Builders since 2014 and has more than thirty years’ experience in construction and project management of large commercial buildings, such as hospitals, churches and multi-level office complexes, including the successful budgeting and completion of multi-million dollar projects. Chris also has extensive experience interpreting blueprints and construction drawings for new structure as well as remodels and renovations.
* Expertise working with a wide range of construction materials and equipment
* Knowledge of OSHA construction site safety regulations, 30-hour OSHA certified
* Certified OSHA forklift operator